Looking for an interesting job in the snowmobile industry? The Revelstoke Snowmobile Club is looking for a growth-minded general manager. Of course, Revelstoke is one of the premier snowmobile destinations in western Canada and recently opened a major snowmobile welcoming centre.
Here's the posted ad as it appears on the employment site WorkBC.
The Revelstoke Snowmobile Club has a need for a growth-minded General Manager that understands what it takes to implement Board policy in a manner consistent with the strategic direction set by the Board of Directors and achieve sustained success. The ideal candidate should be great at training, managing and mentoring staff, as well as fully capable of making all aspects of the business run more efficiently from marketing and sales to finance and IT. Interpersonal skills and leadership capability are paramount, as great teamwork is vital to our success. Candidates are also expected to be able to think on their feet. The landscape of our industry changes daily and we need someone who can adapt and learn on the spot.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, through the President and/or any of the Executive Director Positions with verbal and written reports.
Requirements and qualifications:
• Min 2 years Management Experience
• Min Grade 12
• Min 1-year Further business education
• Experience working with Governing Bodies (e.g. City, Sites and Rec) an asset
• Knowledge of Snowmobile Industry/Riding area an asset
• AST 1 Certification (AST 2 or CAA Operations Level 1 an asset)
• OFA Level 1 First Aid (or equivalent training an asset)
• Experienced snowmobile operator (Completion of snowmobile safety course will be required)
• Valid Class 5 Drivers License (Required to provide driver’s abstract)
Deadline to apply is July 31, 2018
Full job description at: http://www.sledrevelstoke.com
To apply by email: [email protected]