Times are changing, and so are we; SnoRiders has undergone a serious makeover and we are proud to present our brand new website with several exciting new features, including:
- New community pages with updated information
- Larger landing page photos
- New photo gallery format
- A more organized site with better navigation features
- HotShots entries displayed as a sidebar on every page
- A new SnoRiders Insider column compiled by SnoRiders publisher, Keith Powell
In addition to all this, we are branching out into the world of social media. Check out our Twitter feed, LinkedIn discussion forum, Facebook page and comment feature.
As always, we continue to welcome your input. If you have a photo of yourself enjoying the trails, send it in to our HotShots contest for the chance to win a prize and get your image published online. If you have a snowmobile-related event you would like the sledding community to know about, submit any information to us and we will add it to our events calendar. To contact SnoRiders, email [email protected].