This is it—the finals!
SnoRiders’ Best Sled Wrap Contest started out with 48 outstandingly decked out snowmobiles and now we’re down to six. Thanks to your votes through two competitive rounds, the six remaining sleds are the most sensational you’ve ever laid your eyes on. Not only will we award the biggest vote-getter with an award, feature article and the coveted gold ribbon, we’ll also acknowledge and award silver and bronze for second and third place, respectively.
Our six finalists are:
- Linda Hill Batterton’s 2021 Polaris Khoas 850. This frosty dragon commands the mountains.
- Darcy Lefebvre’s 2022 Polaris Matryx Slash Khaos 850. This holographic snowmobile mezzmerizes the eyes.
- Chris Thiessen’s Smurfariffic sled
- Cayden Martens’s Polaris Pro RMK 9R. Plaid and reflective, an unusual combo, but effective.
- Rochelle Currie’s 2022 Ski-Doo Summit X. A sled that looks like a tropical sunset.
- Justine Reynexox’s 2020 Ski-Doo Summit X. Bedazzling purple and blue lines criss-cross under an array of snowflakes.
You can only vote on each sled wrap bracket once during Round 3. If you’d like to see your favourite sled wrap’s numbers surge, invite your friends to join the fun and vote as they see fit.
Round 3 goes from November 21 to December 17.
You don’t have to sit on the sidelines as a spectator. Vote now to determine who has the best sled wrap in Western Canada. May the best braaapin’ wrap win!