Extend your ride with Camso DTS 129!
Camso, formerly Camoplast Solideal, enables enthusiasts to keep riding their dirt bikes once the snow has fallen and winter is upon them.
Riders can now convert their dirt bike to a track and ski vehicle with Camso’s dirt-to-snow bike conversion system. The Camso DTS 129 provides new heights of mobility and access in deep snow conditions that would otherwise be impossible with a conventional motorcycle.
This conversion system is built with accelerated performance, unbelievable traction and flotation that will take riders way off the beaten path.
The Camso DTS 129 features:
- Unique 4-keel ski design with replaceable angle blade for smooth side-to- side transitions
- Single rail suspension technology maintaining typical dirt bike behaviour
- Rubber mount subframe for high impact energy absorption
- Skin cover with an integrated cargo rack to easily carry and attach gas or gear
- 12.5 x 129 x 2.5 in track design specially made for snow bike needs ensuring great performance in deep snow and the right handling for hard pack trail riding.
- Lightweight dual chain tensioner to perform primary and secondary chain adjustment individually
- Aggressive brake disc resistant to ice build-up for efficient braking in all conditions.
The new Camso DTS 129 is available through Camso’s reliable and established network of dealers worldwide offering same day delivery service.*
For more information on the Camso DTS 129, visit camso.co
At Camso, we push ourselves to contribute to the advancement of the rider journey by actively engaging the powersports community to exceed expectations in track and track system development, performance and delivery.
*Orders received before 2 PM are shipped on the same day according to production capacity.