The new dates are out for DSG’s 2018 Stephanie Schwartz Ladies Backcountry Riding Clinics with several new locations added for the 2018 snow season. This will be the fourth season that DSG Outerwear has offered riding clinics in an effort to get more women involved in the sport of snowmobiling and to help women gain more confidence in their abilities. The clinics have continued to grow in popularity as more women want to venture off-trail and try a new riding experience. Any one of these amazing riding locations features exceptional riding areas for an absolutely picture-perfect spot to enhance your backcountry riding skills. The clinics are divided into separate skill levels and taught by industry veteran clinician and pro rider, Stephanie Schwartz. Schwartz also brings along industry professionals to help you enhance your skills regardless of your current riding abilities. The beginner courses are an excellent way to learn the basics and move into the more intermediate techniques by the end of the second day, while the advanced clinics are perfect for a deeper dive into techniques that will help you read and execute tricky lines and much, much more.
Each clinic date is limited to 15 participants and when sold out is no longer available, so it is best to book early. We guarantee that you will get better at riding in the backcountry while having a great time and meeting new riding buddies for your next trip. Visit the website for complete details.
The clinic location and dates are:
- Calumet, MI January 11-12, 2018 (Beginner skill level)
- Calumet, MI January 13-14, 2018 (Beginner skill level)
- Sicamous, BC, January 18-19, 2018 (Beginner skill level)
- Sicamous, BC, January 20-21, 2018 (Advanced skill level)
- Togwotee, WY, February 1-2, 2018 (Beginner skill level)
- Togwotee, WY, February 3-4, 2018 (Advanced skill level)
- Revelstoke, BC, March 23-24, 2018 (Intermediate/advanced skill level)