Details on the 2018 snowmobiles have started to emerge, and in the coming weeks photos and specs will be readily available. Still, there’s no better way to experience the new models and learn about the latest technology than visiting a manufacturer’s Sneak Peek tour location in your area. This spring, Yamaha, Ski-Doo and Polaris have teamed up to showcase their latest snowmobile models with a tour starting in March and ending in early April with 17 stops across the snowbelt.
Each manufacturer will feature its most exciting new 2018 models along with new technology displays, clothing and details on its spring retail offers. In addition, factory representatives and local dealers will be on hand to answer questions and give first-hand knowledge on the newest innovations. Also, several stops include information booths from state or provincial snowmobile associations and local clubs, providing great information on trails and other snowmobile-related activities in the area.
Most tour stops are free and serve up a great opportunity for an evening out with friends and family. For complete tour details including locations and times, visit the website.
- March 13-14 – Place Forzani, Laval, QC
- March 17-18 – Capital Helicopter Complex, Quebec, QC
- March 20-21 – Bell Sensplex, Kanata, ON
- March 24-25 – Eastview Arena, Barrie, ON
- March 28 - Red River Exhibition Park, Winnipeg, MB
- March 30 - Prairieland Park, Saskatoon, SK
- April 1 – Northlands EXPO Centre, Edmonton, AB
East/Midwest U.S. tour:
- March 3-4 – SnoDeo, Colebrook, NH
- March 7 - Augusta Civic Center, Augusta, ME
- March 10-11 – SnoFest, Old Forge, NY
- March 13 - Erie County Fairgrounds, Buffalo/Hamburg, NY
- March 15 - Birch Run Expo Center, Birch Run, MI
- March 16 - Deltaplex Arena, Grand Rapids, MI
- March 20 - Wisconsin State Fair Park, Milwaukee, WI
- March 22 - Central Wisconsin Convention Center & Expo, Wausau, WI
- March 31-April 1 - National Sports Center, Minneapolis, MN
- April 3 - Fargo Dome, Fargo, ND